Sunday, September 21, 2008

Updated Blog Roll!

I was looking at my blogroll and realizing that I really haven't updated it much since I started blogging in 2005. It was so out of date that practically none of the blogs were being updated anymore. Since I started using a reader I don't ever look at the list of blogs on my page anymore. I went through and added most of the blogs that I actually read from my Google Reader. I made new categorizations: NYC Teachers, International School Teachers, Other Teachers, and ED Policy. I'm hoping to add more blogs to the International School Teachers list this year as I start to think about applying for one myself. If you know of and good ones I'd love the recommendation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link. i honestly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Here's mine - finally!
http://teachingtessa.blogspot.com/

ed notes online said...

Thanks from me too for the link.
norm

Ms. Peace said...

I'm a NYC public school teacher. You can find me at:

peaceintheclassroom.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Nacho Lover said...

thanks to your suggestion, i finally started using googlereader! and you're totally right, it's awesome and saves so much time! :)